Have contacted them via email and chat.No response in either.

They offer no reporting, no solutions, no tips, nothing. I saw no traffic boost to my indiegogo campaign, no funds raised. I guess I have myself to blame for rushing into it. Please stay away unless you want to get ripped off by *** artists.

And litter their name over social media if you can. Their website was also included in an indiegogo newsletter email, which I thought was legit. I have contacted indiegogo about this, but they've been equally shady about this. I thought that if indiegogo newsletters mentioned and recommended an agency like 10xcrowdfunding, then it would be legit right?

Wrong.Stay away.

Review about: Crowdfunding Boost.

I didn't like: Poor service and false advertising.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $97
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with 10x Crowdfunding?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion